The Disneyland Resort VoluntEARS program is employee administered. Participation by the Disney VoluntEARS in any event or project does not constitute endorsement by The Walt Disney Company, nor does it imply that financial or in-kind support from the Company will be provided. Furthermore, use of any Disney copyrighted properties or trademarks by outside not-for-profit agencies is strictly prohibited.
The DisneylandŽ Resort VoluntEARS team provides volunteer services to charitable not-for-profit organizations.
The following criteria must be met in order to receive support:
- Requests must be received a minimum of 60 days prior to the event date.
- The organization must be headquartered in Orange County, California.
- The activity/program for which you are requesting support must occur within Orange County, California.
- The organization must be a federally licensed 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, charitable agency.
Please keep in mind, the following duties that Disney VoluntEARS may not assist with. This is not a comprehensive list and specific duties will be discussed if your event is approved.
- Cash Handling (includes the sales of raffle style tickets, collection of donations, swiping of credit cards)
- Handling Alcoholic Beverages (this includes serving, opening or handling any alcoholic beverages)
- Transportation (this includes parking attendee vehicles, transporting event staff or attendees in a vehicle, etc.)
As you can imagine, the safety and well-being of the Disney VoluntEARS is a top priority for everyone at the Disneyland Resort. It is with this in mind, appropriate breaks be provided, when applicable.